I saw you take him out but didn't realize he had smacked his face. I am telling you sacrament meeting is a rough one.
Ahhh poor guy! Those sacrament meetings can be dangerous!
Part of me thinks this is funny. How do kids do things like thta? It's crazy what owies they get and how they get them!
Poor Tyce. Clara gave him some sweet kisses for his "owie" in the hall before going back into Sacrament meeting.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I saw you take him out but didn't realize he had smacked his face. I am telling you sacrament meeting is a rough one.
Ahhh poor guy! Those sacrament meetings can be dangerous!
Part of me thinks this is funny. How do kids do things like thta? It's crazy what owies they get and how they get them!
Poor Tyce. Clara gave him some sweet kisses for his "owie" in the hall before going back into Sacrament meeting.
Post a Comment