Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby #2

It's true! We are expecting baby #2. Due date - October 2nd. Tyce is excited. We ask him, "What's in Mommy's tummy?" He replies, "baby." He then tries to lift Mommy's shirt to see the baby. (We are excited too!) It will be a hot summer, but it will be worth it.

8 comments:

LaVaun Story said...

Congratulations, I'm happy for you. You've probably heard that Lisa is expecting on Oct.18th.

JWalburger said...

Congradulations...that is exciting news.

Kathy T. said...

Oh my - I'm so glad you blog or I might not heard news until your new one is here!

CONGRATS!!!!! SO EXCITING! Hope that your feeling ok :)

Jenn and Mike said...

Congrats!

Angelyn said...

Thanks everyone. Kathy...if you see this, can you add me to your blog too. My gmail address is: angelynbaum@gmail.com

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hello Angelyn! Congrats on the baby news! That is so very exciting! I can't believe how big Tyce is!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Congratulation! Rylee and Tyce may seem excited now but we all my be in for a suprise at how they really act.

MaryAnn said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!!