Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Trip to Canada

We just got back from a fun trip to Canada to visit Mama & Papa Webster (and other people, of course). The trip started off with Cindy & Steve's wedding. The following week was filled with a drive over Logan's Pass (Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park), Riding Horses, Fishing, Driving up to waterton Lakes NAtional Park, Riding in the tractors, Playing with relatives, 4-wheeling, and all sorts of other fun. Tyce was Papa's shadow. I think Papa liked that a lot. Here are a few pictures to sumamrize our trip!









































2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I was wondering why I haven't seen you guys in weeks I figured it was just way too hot to come out for you. Looks like a fun trip we will come say hi one of these days.

MaryAnn said...

Nice pictures! Looks like you enjoyed your time away. Glad to hear/see it!