Sunday, January 24, 2010

A New Year

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You can see I've been a little slow at putting a new post up. We had an enjoyable Christmas with lots of family around! Grandpa Starke and Grandma Gwen; Jarid, Shawn, Taylor, & Luke; Mom & Dad Webster, Curtis, Cindy & Steve. I'm realizing that I didn't take many pictures of Christmas morning, but I did have some video. (I'll have to get that downloaded from the camcorder and then uploaded on here). We also had the opportunity to have Lauren blessed while so much family was around. Here are a few of the pictures that were taken over the holiday time:
Tyce loved all of the tools he got from Santa and from Aunt Cindy & Uncle Steve
Santa brought Lauren this play mat thing. She loves to hold onto the toys and to try to get them to her mouth!
Great-Grandma Gwen and Lauren

Great Grandpa Starke and Tyce. They enjoyed reading books together and crashing trucks.
Tyce and Uncle Curtis doing a puzzle.
Tyce and Lauren in their new p.j.s. A Christmas Eve tradition!

Our happy family on Lauren's Blessing Day.
Cute kids :)

Grandma & Grandpa Webster with Tyce & Lauren.
Grandma Asay and Lauren
Grandma Asay, Kirk, Lauren, and Great-Grandpa Starke (4 generations with the same birthday)


3 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Looks like fun times! Curtis looks a little sleepy in the one picture. You have a beautiful family Ang!

Jenn and Mike said...

Love your pictures! Looks like your family is doing well.

Kristi said...

Your kids are the cutest ever. Good times for the holidays!