Sunday, July 11, 2010

Trip to Canada

The kids and I made our annual summer trip to Canada this past week. It was a fun filled week. Aunt Cindy drove down and rode up with us. It was so nice to have an extra pair of hands to help out with the kids. They did quite well.

The weekend started off with a Fenske family reunion/Grandma's 90th birthday party. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to share. It was a good time. We had a great turnout and it was fun to see some family members that I hadn't seen for a long time.

On Monday, Tyce and I went with Aunt LaVern, Aunt LaVaun, Carrie & some of her kids, Ryan & Julie & their kids on the hike to Crandell Lake in Waterton. Tyce did a great job. It was so nice of my mom to watch Lauren for me.


On Tuesday, Tyce helped Grandpa move some cows. He rode the horse for about a mile and then decided to get on the quad with me. He said that the horse was too bumpy. It was a beautiful day.

On Tuesday night Vicky, Louisa, and Rachel came over to my parents place. The 4 of us are cousins just a few months apart in age. It's so fun to get together when we can. We sat around and chatted and laughed and munched on some good snacks for 4 1/2 hours. We took some pictures, but I don't have them, and if I did, I can't promise that I would post them on here! Good times! Thanks girls for coming out!

On Wednesday Grandma and I took Lauren and Tyce up to Waterton. It was a beautiful and CALM day. For any of you who aren't familiar with Waterton, it is usually windy. We love the days when it is so calm that you can see the reflection of the mountains in the lake.


We had a great time. We missed Daddy and we're happy to be home.

3 comments:

Crystal HW said...

They have a spray park in Waterton?

looks like you had fun this last time here.

Kathy T. said...

It was so good to see you and your kids at the reunion! Can't wait for the next one!!!

PeavoyMom said...

Beautiful pictures! It is so fun to go out with kids!!!