Friday, September 10, 2010

10K - done

Last weekend, my friend Nicole and I ran (and walked) a 10K in Midway, UT. I didn't take a camera with me, so I've copied a couple from Nicole's site. Thanks Nicole for pushing me to run- I would have done a lot more walking if it was just me!

p.s. I was still wondering at mile 4 what the heck we were thinking.... in the end it felt great to finish and I accomplished my goal....I wasn't the last one! (that's a whole other story.)


4 comments:

Shauna said...

Good job Angelyn!! It's a great feeling!!

Kathy T. said...

Way to go Ang!!!
(I think I'd die trying) :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Isn't it the best!?!! Way to go!

The Wolff Den said...

Great job Ange! I did my first 10K this year too, and it was hard, but so much fun!!