Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Silly Girl

Here are a few pictures of Lauren. I may be biased but isn't she cute? Pictures of Tyce coming....another day. Gotta run.

She loves to look at books, play with her doll and is in absolute love with her "bankie".

Getting ready to go down the slide at our neighbors. She's a little dare devil and didn't give me much time to take a picture before she started down the slide.

She loves the swings too!

This is what happens when you leave a chair too close to the counter. She is such a monkey!

Lauren enjoyed dinner tonight. Especially the sweet and sour sauce on the table. She was licking it directly off the table. I grabbed the camera. She smiled and said "cheese".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pics, Lauren is a doll! I just love her :-) and Tyce :-)

Kathy T. said...

She is adorable! Love the last pic! We're thinking of you - take care.