Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ouch- that had to have hurt

Things have been busy at our house. I have been making bottles of lotion galore....which is a great thing. That's my excuse for not blogging....in a long time. Oops! Yesterday we got our Christmas tree and various decorations up. Lauren and Tyce were pulling at his Cars stocking, trying to push the button to make the music start. With all the tugging, the stocking came down, as well as the snowflake thing holding it. One edge cut Lauren, just under her eye before landing on Tyce's foot. Both kids were crying hard within about 15 minutes of Kirk getting home from work and about 10 minutes before I was to head out for a Relief Society gift wrapping activity. Thanks Kirk!

The snowflake came down, but not softly!

Lauren's eye has a bit of color and a little swollen. We're grateful it didn't hit her eye ball.

2 comments:

Kathy T. said...

She is getting so big and so cute - even with a banged-up eye.

Shauna said...

Aww, poor Lauren! I have nightmares of the same thing happening every time I put up the stockings around here too!