Tyce absolutely loves chocolate pudding. One day he was trying some that had chocolate at the top and vanilla at the bottom half of the container . He ate the chocolate and then said he was done once he got to the vanilla. He sticks to the chocolate! It's hard for me to believe how big he is getting and how independant he is...or thinks he is!
5 comments:
Look at him - he's so cute! Welcome to the world of bloggin!
Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog. Sometimes I just need a fix of Tyce's cherubic little face. :)
I just found your blog - hooray! I hope your visit to Canada is great - come home safely. Clara misses Tyce's kisses! :)
Sorry this is late, but Happy Birthday Tyce!
What a cutie!
Tyce is getting so big!
They grow up wat too fast...
We miss you guys bunches!
Give the little guy hugs and kisses for us! We love you
Post a Comment