Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Quilt


I finally finished this quilt I started more than 2 years ago!! Just before Tyce was born I had cut out all of the squares. After he was born, before I went back to work, I was able to sew it all together and start snipping it. However since then, it just sat on the shelf waiting to get done. Thanks to Kirk's encouragment another project can be crossed off the list! Hurray!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

It's so sweet! Good for you. :)

Jenn and Mike said...

It is a pretty quilt. I am the same way... it seems like I always am starting something new. And then I get sidetracked if I don't just work on it until it is finished.

The Wolff Den said...

I love it Ange! It's very cute!

MaryAnn said...

It's beautiful!

Andrea said...

Beautiful quilt, and nice blog! I will visit frequently. BTW thanks again for the help in getting my turkeys off my background. It is good to have a computer techy across the street!