Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Out, just in time.

While I was visiting in Canada last week. It snowed pretty good one day. Enough to cancel school on Thursday. Monday and Tuesday they have received A LOT more snow. My dad has posted some pictures on facebook. For those of you, who don't know him and/or have him as a friend, here are a few of the pictures. I'm thinking a SUMMER cabin may be the way to go. Enjoy!

Grandma & Grandpa's home in the background.

On the porch





Beautiful view while doing dishes!










Heading out to the porch.


My dad said, while he had the door open, after taking the picture an overhang of snow fell, into the house.


Good thing school was cancelled. Too bad a rancher doesn't get the day off.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Holy Cow! Say it with me...Ar-i-zon-a!!!

Kathy T. said...

Oh my! That is a crazy picture of the door!

Here's hoping that Spring comes before August! (or it will just be one continual year of winter - blah!)

Nicole said...

Ah! I couldn't do it. It's April for crying out loud! I'm glad you're here with us and all the flowers. :)

JWalburger said...

I heard about that...it was NUTS! We only got a scuff here, and it had melted so soon most never knew it had snowed. Eitehr way, I am so glad it didn't snow so much here.

MaryAnn said...

Crazy! I hope that it ends soon!