Tyce has been talking up a storm lately. I have to share a couple of nice things he's said, that caught me off guard.
1. Last week we were getting ready to go to the pool and go swimming. I put on a new maternity swim suit before leaving. He came in and said, "Handsome, Mom." Ahh...just when I'm feeling fat and not wanting to be in anything but my sweatpants and a big t-shirt. Good timing!
2. The other night we had finished dinner. I went and picked up a washcloth for Tyce. While washing his hands he said, "Thanks supper Mom." I'm glad he appreciated the meal. It wasn't even mac & cheese or rice. (2 of his favorites).
Somedays I have to remind myself of how cute he can be and appreciate what a good kid he really is. Love ya buddy.
4 comments:
Definitely sweet boy! And those great manners... I wondered who he learned them from!
Awwww!
What a sweetie!
Yeah! I hope you are staying as comfortable as possible. What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment