Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lauren Sue








Here's a few pictures for you to see. I'll add more details later. She's an angel and we are so grateful to have her with us.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Her hair is adorable! She is too, of course, but it was a surprise to see hair. We're excited to see her in person and "take care of her" as Bridget said. (Funny thing, Tyce is still blissfully unaware of his sweet baby sister. The girls had to tell him today.)

Andrea said...

I think the one of her with the gloved hands in the pic looks just like Tyce! Adorable!

Rae said...

She is absolutely darling! How big was she? She looks so sweet, I could eat her up if I wasn't already full from my little guy! Hope you are doing well.

LaVaun Story said...

Congratulations!!. She looks like a cutie.I'd like to come see her sometime when your parents are there.
Hope you are all doing well and making the adjustments of a new baby in the home.

Sara said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I will be calling you soon to set a day to bring you dinner. Let me know if I can do anything else to help you.

PeavoyMom said...

Oh my! So darling! So much HAIR!