Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Visiting Canada

This past week Tyce, Lauren and I spent up in Canada visiting my family. I wasn't brave enough to try making the drive on my own. Kirk took me and the kids up to Dillon, MT on Thursday. My Dad drove there. We all spent the night and then the kids and I rode with Papa and Kirk came back to Utah. Lauren was fussing before we even got on the freeway. I was a little (understatement) worried, but it wasn't long before she fell asleep. Both kids did amazingly well. Tyce didn't complain once. Lauren was quite happy and content.

The next Friday, after Grandma had attended her Teacher's convention, we started the drive back to Dillon. Kirk drove up there, we spent the night and then went our separate ways. Lauren had a hard time Friday. I think she was tired of sitting in her car seat -after about 4 1/2 hours. Unfortunately the roads were not good and it was snowing. We were on the road for about 9 hours that day, followed by another 7 1/2 hours on Saturday. We have some road warrior kids.

Tyce had a great time hanging out with Mama, Papa, Uncle Curtis, Aunt Cindy & Uncle Steve. Here are a few pictures of what we were up to. Thank you Mama and Papa for a great week!

Here's Lauren in her bouncer. She loves to put her foot up and pull her pant leg up. Showin' a little leg! (I'm noticing that she is in the same outfit for each picture...I promise we have other cute clothes....it's just a coincidence!)

Visiting Great-Grandma Fenske.



Visiting Great-Grandpa Webster

My cousin Alexa and Tyce. They played well while we visited Great-Grandpa Webster.


Always fun to ride a horse....no matter the weather!


Tyce had a blast on the snow pile. He spent hours climbing up and sliding down. He loved to push the cat down it too.



1 comment:

Kathy T. said...

Looks like so much fun - aside from the travelling part...

Love the pictures of you with Grandma - I think there great!

Your kids are so cute and so lucky to have such a good mom & dad and grandparents!