Things have been going well for us. We are enjoying the spring weather. We have about 200 tomatoes and peppers started and in the greenhouse. The garden is tilled, the potatoes, onions, and peas are planted....and the grass is looking green. Hurray!!
Anyways...today I went to the grocery store (the old Albertsons - now Fresh Market). After finding the things I needed (and the stuff I didn't need but that I bought anyways...oops) I headed for the self checkout register. When shopping, Tyce loves to help put things on the belt. Today I put a few things up on the tiny space beside the scanner. I was in the process of trying to open the bags and Tyce began to swipe the groceries across the scanner. It's crazy that he is big enough to reach it! Once the machine beeped, he passed me the grocery item to put in the bag. He did a great job. He was so proud to be Mommy's helper. Now...how do I teach him to pay for it too?
Update on Lauren...she's 7 months old now. She's a cute little girl with a fun personality. She loves Tyce. She smiles whenever he comes by her. The other day they were both sitting on the floor watching a Baby Einstein dvd and Tyce was trying to hold Lauren's hand. She rolls over and loves to play with toys. I can't believe she's growing so fast.
Here is a picture of Tyce and Lauren at Thanksgiving Point Gardens during the Tulip Festival. They are amazing. They only had about 250,000 tulips + wild flowers to see last month.
2 comments:
7 months already!?!
It is nice when tehy get along so well.
Your kids are so cute Ang!
Yay for planted gardens! Can't wait!
Post a Comment