Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick Kids and Scrapbooking

For the past almost 2 weeks, we have had sick, sick, sick kids at our house. It started on the 18th. I took Lauren in for a wellness check and immunizations. That night she came down with a really high fever. I figured it was just a side effect from that. When it hadn't improved Thursday, I called the dr. I ended up taking her in on that Friday and we found out she had Strep throat. Poor little girl. After some medication and a couple more days, she was good as new. Then Tyce came down with a fever and a queasy stomach. I asked him if his throat hurt. He said it didn't. So I figured it was just the flu. Well after too many days of fever and not eating, we took him into Urgent Care and the dr. gave him the same medication Lauren was prescribed the week earlier. Today Tyce was able to get off the couch and he did ask for some food. Hopefully (fingers crossed really tight) he (and Kirk and I) can sleep better tonight. Long story short....the kids and I stayed home from church today. While Tyce was resting, Lauren was playing, I did some scrapbooking. Here's the page I did today. I would really appreciate any suggestions on how I can make it better. Here's to a great week with healthy and happy kids :)


3 comments:

Kathy T. said...

I hate it when everyone gets sick and it's drawn out for weeks. Good luck! I like your digital scrapbook page. Cute.

The Wolff Den said...

I LOVE your scrapbook page--I think the tulips add a nice touch. If you were Romanian I'd wish you "multa sanatate" which means lots of health, but it just sounds weird in English. :)

Mary Lou said...

Your scrapbook page looks great, Angelyn! Good job!