Wednesday, April 20, 2011

1:00 Church + No Nap + Starting Nursery =

One Tired Lauren
When we got home from church on Sunday, Lauren wanted some milk and then fell asleep on the couch while we were getting supper ready. Poor girl was exhausted. Nursery must have been a lot of fun to tire her out that much :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You finally found the formula to wear out Lauren! After all that testing it must be a relief. We'll miss her in R.S. :)

Shauna said...

We are in the same boat with you! I try to sneak in a small nap before church for Gideon, but it is never enough. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Cute, atleast she made it through church. Last week when we picked Hailey up from nursery the leaders said, "Well she slept for an hour, I hope thats okay". Poor thing, this 1 o clock church is hard on kids! To sleep through toys and snacks, without her beloved paci and blankie, and on someones lap she barely knows.. I guess we found the formula to wear her out :-)

C and T & Co. said...

1 o'clock church is so hard with toddlers! Good luck! I love your picture of her eating pudding. We get those faces with spaghetti!