The kids and I were able to go up to Canada the first part of August (the day after camping at Payson Lakes). We picked Aunt Cindy up in Idaho Falls (she had been attending a family reunion) and she rode with us up to the farm. It was nice to have some extra company in the van! It was haying time and the kids both had fun going in the tractor with Papa and making bales.
One day we were able to go to Calgary. We were able to see Steve & Cindy's home that they had just purchased. We also went and played at Calaway Park. I have a lot of fun memories of this amusement park. The kids had great time. The lines weren't long at all and they played hard.
Good times - sorry we were busy, busy and I forgot to take many pictures.
 |
| Sitting in the tractor and watching Grandpa fix some of the equipment. |
 |
| Not too much longer and I can reach these pedals and drive the tractor for Papa. |
 |
| Fun at Calaway Park |
 |
| Lauren found Uncle Keith's cowboy boots. |
No comments:
Post a Comment