Yesterday and today, the kids and I have spent a lot of time at a nearby park. Yesterday, after running an errand (which neither of my kids wanted to go with me), I picked up McDonald's for them and we went to a park. We were the only ones there and they had a blast. It's amazing how much more Lauren is able to climb around on it compared to 6 months ago! Today, I picked up Tyce from preschool and then we hit the park again (with a home packed picnic) and we met up with a bunch of friends. It was a beautiful day! (around 70 F = 21 C) We ended up being there for 2 1/2 hours today. It's so nice to have other Moms to visit with. It was almost 3:00 when we got home and I decided that I wouldn't put Lauren down for a nap, that we'd just put her to bed earlier tonight. She asked to watch a show on my computer. I went to check on her a little later and this is what I found. I guess Wallace and Gromit weren't exciting enough. 10 minutes later I tried to move her to her bed and she woke up. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment