Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winter....finally!

This "winter" season has been really weird. I have shoveled our walk and driveway once (maybe twice). I actually don't mind shoveling the snow. It's nice to get some fresh air and I love it when I get the snow off and what's left behind melts before evening. It's so much easier than letting it melt a little and then it freezes and then more snow on top of it. This week it's been nice to get some snow. The best part about it is that our driveway and the roads are keeping clear. Snow on the lawns, gardens, and in the mountains. Perfect!!! Tuesday afternoon, after piano lessons were done, the kids and I headed outside. Lauren was loving the snow. Tyce and his buddies were having tons of fun too.

stay....
hmmm...nothing like fresh snow
I can hear her laugh that goes with that face :)
Tyce loves making snow angels
Mitchell and Trey
 
Brady likes eating the snow too

No comments: