The Monday before Halloween, Kirk and I helped Tyce & Lauren carve their pumpkins. They were ones we grew in our garden this summer. (The first one turned orange in July!)
 |
| Lauren's Goofy Faced Pumpkin |
 |
| Tyce's Spider Pumpkin |
The kids were super excited to dress up for Halloween. Tyce was Darth Maul (from Star Wars) and Lauren was Cinderella. They had a great time at the Ward Halloween Party and then trick-or-treating some more in our neighborhood.
 |
| Lauren & Tyce |
Then we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Asay's house to trick-or-treat. The treat for Kirk and I was that the kids then spent the night and Grandma & Grandpa's and we flew out early the next morning to Las Vegas! (Sema show,
Cirque du Soleil, and sleeping in...a wonderful getaway)!
 |
| A cool Bronco. People were standing in line to get Foose's autograph. |
 |
| I thought of Lauren when we saw this. |
 |
| We watched the parade of cars for almost and hour and then there were tons of cars/trucks/etc still to go. |
 |
| I think I should've driven this one :) |
 |
| I think this was one of Kirk's favorites! |
Thank you Grandma & Grandpa Asay for watching the kids. Thank you to my Aunt Lyn and Uncle Keith for sharing their home with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment