| Arrrg! Scary group of Pirates! Ali, Ian, Lauren, Grace, Tyce, Mitchell, Logan, Treyton, Brock |
| Grandma & Grandpa Asay came over for dinner and cupcakes. Grandma Webster joined us via Skype while Tyce opened his presents. |
Here's a few things about Tyce:
Favorite Food: Pancakes, Waffles, Rice, Pizza, Spaghetti, Mac & Cheese, Doughnuts
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday, because I get to stay home
Favorite Thing About School: Playing at recess.
What To Be When You Grow Up: hmm...a police man
Favorite Treat: Starbursts
Favorite Movie: Frosty the Snowman (fyi-he just watched that one!)
Favorite Wii Game:Wreck-it-Ralph, Wii Party
If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would it be? Calgary and see Aunt Cindy
If you could do anything you wanted, what would it be? Play with my 2 swords.
2 comments:
I love that he'd go see Cindy! So cute!
Aww....he would come see me! I feel so loved!
Post a Comment